YouTube Statistics - Download
YouTube Statistics v2.4.1 (YTSSetup.exe - 3.5 MB)
For a list of previously published and obsolete versions go to
Previous Versions Download
v2.4.1 - 31. January 2016
- Fixed crashing on adding some urls.
- Significantly speeded up statistics download.
v2.4.0 - 27. December 2015
- Added number of comments to set of statistics.
- Added RMT's rating. It is calculated by the following formula: RMT's Rating = 100 x Number of likes x Number of comments / (Number of dislikes * Number of views)
v2.3.1 - 11. May 2015
Fixed performance issues when the application manages data for a
big number of videos.
v2.3.0 - 7. April 2015
v2.2.0 - 9. February 2014
Fixed major bug which prevented the application to work in case
when total number of views of all videos is bigger than 2,147,483,647.
Fixed the bug which would prevent the application to work if any
single video becomes viewed more than 2,147,483,647 times.
Fixed the bug which would in some (rare) cases crash the application
during the routine which checks if application is already started.
Removed Migration Tool. It was introduced in 2.0.0 version to help
users to migrate the data from the old 1.x.x versions of the application.
After year and half majority of users had already migrated to the new
2.x.x version so the tool is not being developed and supported any more.
In case there are still users who want to do migration the tool is still
present in the 2.1.2 instalation file that can be found on
Previous Versions Download
page, so they are encouraged to install this version first, or to
contact author for help.
v2.1.2 - 18. November 2012
- Added functionality of classifying a video to more than one group.
Added possibility of immediate deleting videos that are not longer
available on YouTube after updating the data.
Functionality of updating data for individual videos removed as
- Fixed issue with video descriptions longer than 4000 characters.
As usual, numerous small bugs and issues fixed, along with several
user interface improvements.
v2.0.0 - 12. June 2012
Support for "silent mode" (enables you to run the application from
command line in mode which will just do the fetching of current statistics
from YouTube, very convenient if you want to automatize the process
by using Windows Task Scheduler. See Manual
page for more information).
Support for video groups - eases categorization and management of
- Added export all data to Excel support.
- Added new version availability checking.
- Support for manual http proxy configuration (beta).
- User interface enhanced.
Migration of data from previous versions supported by YouTube Statistics
Application target framework moved from full Microsoft .NET Framework
4.0 to Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile, resulting in a more
convenient installation and update process, and smaller footprint.
Fixed issue with the application not being able to run properly
if the current user is not the administrator.
Fixed issue with the application not being able to be run independently
for two or more users.
- Numerous small bugs and issues fixed.
v1.0.4 - 25. July 2011
- Minor presentation bug fixed.
v1.0.3 - 17. July 2011
- Added ordinary number column to main screen grid.
v1.0.2 - 26. June 2011
Fixed installation bug which caused the application to fail starting
on systems that don't have SQLServerCE installed.
- New and improved installation process implemented.
v1.0.1 - 26. June 2011
Fixed bug which was slowing the application down (especially when
working with a big number of links).
- Fixed a few layout bugs.
v1.0.0 - 13. May 2011
- Initial (stable) version.